Celebrity photographer Helen Tinner
is sharing her experience and love of photography
with a range of comprehensive workshops
These workshops are designed for the individual or business owner looking to achieve a greater understanding about the technical and creative side of photography or needing to improve their photographic abilities using a DSLR, snappy or mobile phone for branding and marketing purposes
GCSE & A Levels photography students
have hugely benefited from these workshops,
gaining an extraordinary insight into the world of photography
THESE COMPREHENSIVE WORKSHOPS INCLUDE:
• An introduction to your camera or phones photographic settings
• Lenses and composition – we will work the combinations
• Advanced camera settings – moving from ‘AUTO’ to ‘MANUAL’
• Understanding flash (inbuilt or detachable)
• Advanced photographic workshop
• Post- production workshop - showcase your photographs
What our customers say
"I learnt more in two hours with Helen, then I did in two years on my University photography course".
Marie Louise Tibbles Photography
"Helen is a wonderful teacher - I literally didn't know one end of a camera from the other. My camera had been lingering in a drawer alongside a teach yourself photography book for a few years.
Helen was patient and made light work of teaching me how to use the camera. I've now confidence to take fab photos".
M. Lee Ramsgate