frequently asked questions
We understand that there are many considerations when booking a photographer for your event. To help you plan and prepare to get exactly what you want from the coverage of your event, it may well be worth considering some answers to these frequently asked questions.
- Have you any thoughts on what you were looking for in terms of photography for your party? For example...
- Are there any family members attending? If so would you like a few formal style photographs taken before the event starts? What time roughly would this be?
- We could then capture guests arriving.
- Would you like a selection of informal and posed shots of both individuals and group shots?
- Are there any particular family or guests attending which definitely need capturing? If so perhaps a list may be good, or someone who could point out these individuals?
- Are there any speeches? If so we could capture these.
- If required, we could also take fun table photographs during coffee / dessert?
- Did you like the idea of guests being able to purchase their own photographs at the party, or would you prefer it if they could view these online via our secure online gallery?
- Have you an idea of how you would like your photographs presented. Perhaps in a magazine style book with some prints for your desktop?
- Finally, where is the party happening and do you have contact number(s)?
Helen and her team would be delighted to discuss any aspect or query you may have, and help plan to get the most from your event. Call or email Helen Tinner Photography today. We look forward to hearing from you.